I had the pleasure to visit beautiful Hawaii and the island of Oahu during Christmas and New Year. Here are my top 7 things to do in Hawaii
- Being in Hawaii with your close friends for three weeks! If you fail to have a good time with these conditions then you should stop traveling 🙂
- Doors off helicopter tour over Oahu. Well it was pretty shaky!
- Beach Hopping and plenty of water splashing. Rent a car and start exploring all the amazing beaches. Some of my favorites were Lanikai beach, Waimanalo Beach, Sunset beach and Sandy beach
- Celebrate the new year on the beach and enjoy spectacular Waikiki New Year fireworks.
- Visit surf shops and buy surf clothes that you’ll never use back home in Sweden.
- Walk the epmty streets of Waikiki in the rain. Was sort of like a scene from Dawn of dead
- Eat Hula Pie at Duke’s Waikiki. I had no idea what to expect when I ordered it. but I’m glad i did it. A tip, don’t share even if the slice is really big!
There is of course so much more to do (Snorkeling, surfing, visit Pearl Harbour etc) in Hawaii but these 7 things was really memorable for me.
I got so much new inspiration that I could almost make a second version of my song On The Beach! 🙂
For my Hawaii photos check out my gallery