If you want to visit a historical city with friendly people and delicious food then I highly recommend Warsaw. Prague and Budapest seems like more “popular” and Warsaw is easily forgotten. The Phoenix city has plenty to offer Here are few recommendations on what to do in Warsaw.
The Hilton Hotel was good. Especially the jacuzzi 🙂
Food and Drinks
- I had an excellent Tapas experience at TAPAS Gastrobar. Delicious!!
- The food at “Under The Red Hog”. If you love desserts, you have to try the Fidel Castro dessert!
- Aioli inspired by Mini
- A drink at Panorama Bar on the 40th floor
- Kita Koguta, awesome cocktail bar
- Enklawa Night Club, fancy night club
- If you don’t want to get ripped off take only Ele Taxi
- Stroll around Old Town and Nowy Świat Street
- Visit Warzaw Uprising Museum
- Visit Zlote Tarasy for some shopping